As requested: Grilled chicken, garlic sautéed mushrooms & spinach, steamed asparagus and brown rice step by step recipe.
1) Wash your hands with soap! Then make your brown rice, I use an electric rice cooker.
2) Thoroughly wash and clean your chicken and veggies. Even if the bag says prewashed, I still wash it. For the chicken I cut excess fat off and cut thick pieces into thinner to allow even cooking on the grill.
3) Season your chicken on both sides with desired seasoning, I love using Mrs. Dash. To let the flavor set in even more: place in a bowl, Saran Wrap it and let sit in the fridge for 30mins+.
4) Cut up your veggies and garlic.
5) Boil your asparagus in a large pot (I give it about 7 mins to prevent it from getting soggy.) Then drain.
6) Using the same pot, rinse and add a little bit of olive or coconut oil then garlic. Let it simmer for a minute and add spinach. Spinach cooks quickly so once it softens, remove from pan.
7) Rinse the pot and add new oil and garlic, let simmer for a min then add mushrooms. It will take about 5 mins.
8) Using a George Foreman grill, I cook for 3 mins each side.
9) Once all chicken is cooked, cut it up into smaller pieces.
10) Measure/weigh your food according to your caloric and/or macro goals, plate it into each Tupperware and BOOM we are done!
It took me a long time because I was cooking in high quantity for two, for an individual you can definitely do everything in an hour-hour and a half. This meal prep was 3 days worth of food for two people. Hope this answered all of your questions!❤️